All the ArcGIS enthusiast out there, here are some good news for you becasue ArcGIS Pro has come with more features and functionalities. ArcGIS Pro has transmogrified to be faster and easier with improved mapping and spatial analysis efficiency and productivity.T hose who have not switched to ArcGIS pro yet, it’s good time to do so. (Never too late to start something new).
ArcGIS Pro 2.5 continues its mission of bringing you the new tools, workflows, and capabilities requested by the user community and optimized for the modern GIS professional.
Here are some cool features that you may want to check:
- Color management settings to ensure colors are rendered consistently across devices
- Exportability to the Adobe Illustrator Exchange (.AIX) file format to bring maps into Adobe Illustrator for graphic design and map finishing
- New map projections
- Overprint capability for symbol layers to avoid registration errors in printing
- ArcGIS Notebooks, Esri’s Jupiter notebook experience, integrated into ArcGIS Pro for spatial data science workflows
- Ability to schedule analytical tools to run later or with recurrence
- Improvements in performance especially when working in large projects
- New workflows for business analytics tasks, such as site evaluation and target marketing
- Metadata automation
- Manage distributed data using geodatabase replication workflows to create and manage replicas and sync changes using traditional versioning
- Updates for authoring indoor maps for use with ArcGIS Indoors
- Ability to turn building information modeling (BIM) file workspaces into a geodatabase feature dataset
- New tools and enhancements for aviation and maritime mapping and charting, defense mapping, pipeline referencing, and production mapping.